Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Moving in the Right Direction

L:

Life is not easy right now, but I feel so encouraged and thankful overall. We are seeing progress with Tryana and Kalysta in so many areas daily - using words and signs to communicate, playing nicely with each other and with their big sisters, sitting still longer to be read to, etc. We'd like to ask for prayer for one big area, though - sleeping. Bedtime is quite the production. While we have seen some progress even here, they do not like to go to bed or stay in bed. There's quite a bit of screaming and crying.

My husband is so super with the sleep issues. He takes most of the middle of the night duties because he says he can handle the loss of sleep better than I can (he's right). Please pray for his energy level.

Alyssa and Myranda are being amazing big sisters. Alyssa is such a patient teacher. I truly am impressed. Myranda is so willing to help with even the not-so-fun jobs. They're both so good at helping to keep consistency in our lives (like gently reminding their little sisters where the toys need to be and not be). I don't know how I would make it through the day without them.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys! I hope bedtime is improving! May God grant you wisdom, strength, and endurance! And may He grant Tryana and Kalysta peaceful souls at bedtime!

    ReplyDelete