Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Referral!!!

L:

I can hardly begin to tell you how shocked we are. I'm shaking as I write this. We received our referral this morning!!! Two toddler girls. They're beautiful! We don't really know anything else yet. This has happened so much faster than we expected. We'll let you know when we know more about the timing of everything else.

Nick was about ready to leave for work when he saw the e-mail. He woke me up so we could look at it together. I was pretty out of it as he dragged me to the computer, but as soon as I saw it, I was shocked awake!

Then we woke up the girls so we could share the pictures with them together. They are definitely glad we did!

1 comment:

  1. INCREDIBLE! This blows my mind...you must be dizzy! :) SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete